Ip2Kml will take a list of IP addresses or domain names and generate a Google Earth KML file with the geolocations of the servers pinned and labeled.
- Ip2Kml-1.0.jar (179 KB)
- Generate a .kml file with server locations pinned.
- Load a file containing IP addresses or domain names.
- Blank lines and lines starting with # are ignored.
- Uses https://freegeoip.net tp perform geolocation.
- Manually enter output file name or use the "Choose file" option.
Make sure you have Java 1.7 or greater installed. Double click the .jar file or run on the command line with:
java -jar Ip2Kml-1.0.jar